In order to help you to make better, data-driven decisions at any time, we’ve updated the admin panel dashboard to be more useful. If you’re a merchant selling in multiple locations, you’ll now see all your data right in front of you, in one easy to view dashboard.We made the dashboard easier to use, with all your insights in one place. You can now more easily compare data across locations and time periods for example, this week over last and spot trends that can help you make strategic business decisions.
As you grow, your data needs become more complex, and your dashboard is now growing with you.
See screenshot of the new admin panel dashboard below (This feature is available to only clients on the Standard plan).
The new dashboard not only answers essential questions, but reveals trends that let you gain important insights to make reality-driven actions.
Quickly find answers to your most common questions:
- Where is my traffic coming from?
- Are certain sources more effective on certain days?
- How are my sales trending today?
- What are my top performing products?
- How are my marketing campaigns performing?
- Am I seeing trends based on days of the week?
- What is my average order value?
- Did it change when I did or didn’t do something?
- What is my repeat customer rate?
- Is it time to consider retention strategies, like a newsletter?
All your store’s data will stay up-to-date, empowering you to make strategic decisions every minute of the day.
We’re happy to put this powerful new tool in your hands. Feel free to contact us if you've any question or experience any issue using the new dashboard. Please note that we are also working on updating the admin panel help section and knowledgebase to make it easier for clients to use the admin panel.
Monday, July 8, 2019